Martin-Lavell is a Connect News & Media Company, focused on newspaper and magazine delivery in the corporate and public sector.
Connect Group is a leading distributor, whose divisions deliver market-leading expertise in a variety of sectors. Alongside News & Media, Connect Group operates in education and care, books, and parcel freight.
Martin-Lavell has a dedicated and focussed team with the support of an ambitious and expanding group.
A History of Martin-Lavell
- 1970s: Lavell corporate news distribution combines with Martin Newsagent chain to become Martin-Lavell
- 1980s: Newspaper House established to serve large and growing customer base – including, press cuttings, banking, legal and catering sectors
- 1990s: London Evening Standard media agency newspaper deliveries and establishment of Evening Standard Archive
- 2000s: Acquisition of London News and commenced distribution of City AM across London
- 2013: Martin-Lavell becomes a Connect News & Media Company
- 2014: Expansion of operations to Manchester and Birmingham
- 2015: Launch of My Martin-Lavell
- 2016: Launch of new Martin-Lavell website